We are an online shop Specter Interactive s.r.o. and through the website www.workingtimer.com and the Working Timer mobile app, we offer you the sale of electronic software licenses. With these terms and conditions we will inform you in an easy to understand form how you can use our licenses order, what rights you will have or what to do in case of any uncertainties.
1. These terms and conditions of our company Specter Interactive s.r.o. , headquartered in Jirásekova 1442/3b, 69301 Hustopeče, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, ID No.: 08612382, Section C, Insert 114487 (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", "we") are regulated in accordance with pursuant to the provisions of Section 1751(1) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code"), the mutual rights and obligations of the contracting parties of the parties arising in connection with or on the basis of the purchase contract concluded between the Seller and another natural person or legal entity (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer") via the online shop of the Seller (hereinafter referred to as "e-shop")
2. The subject of the contract concluded between you as the buyer and us as the seller is the acquisition of a non-exclusive right to use the software, which is digital content.
3. All information you provide during our cooperation is confidential and we will treat it as such. If you do not give us written permission to do so, we will not use your data in any other way than for the purpose of fulfilling the contract, fulfilling legal obligations (archiving contracts from accounting and other reasons) and due to legitimate interest (for defense in case claims to use and customer records), with the exception of the e-mail address to which you commercial messages may be sent, as this procedure is permitted by law, if it you won't refuse. These communications may only relate to similar or related goods and may is at any time in a simple way (by sending a letter, email or clicking on the link in commercial message) to opt out. The email address will be kept for this purpose for a period of time 3 years from the conclusion of the last contract between the contracting parties.
1. You can place an order from your user account, but the user account for creating an order is not necessary - you can create an order even without registration.
2. When registering, but also when ordering goods, do not forget that you are required to indicate correctly and truthfully all data and you must update them in case of any change. Data, which you specify when ordering or in the user account, we consider correct.
3. Access to the user account is secured by a username and password - please maintaining confidentiality regarding information necessary to access your user account account.
4. The user account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of hardware and software equipment, or necessary hardware maintenance and third-party software equipment.
5. When you register, you also give us your consent to the processing of personal data for sending news from the light of software and licenses. You can give this consent at any time in the settings revoke the user account. Please familiarize yourself with the personal data processing policy.
1. Our e-shop contains all the necessary information about the goods. Even so, we can with you enter into a purchase contract under conditions that we will individually negotiate.
2. In case of listing such a price where it is obvious that it is a typographical error or numbers, this price is not binding and the contract is not concluded.
3. All presentation of goods on the e-shop is informative and the seller is not obliged to conclude a contract regarding these goods. Provisions of § 1732 paragraph 2 of the civil the Code does not apply.
4. You can purchase our goods in the e-shop using the form it contains especially information about the goods, the price and the method of payment of the price. Based on this information you create an order (hereinafter referred to as "Order").
5. Before sending the Order, we will allow you to check and change it in the web interface data. We consider the data you enter as part of ordering to be current and true.
6. After we receive the Order, we will confirm its receipt by e-mail news.
7. The purchase contract is concluded at the moment of delivery of the electronic confirmation of acceptance Orders. If the nature of the order is unusual (e.g. high price or high quantity), we have the right to contact you with a request for additional confirmation of the Order. IN in such case, the purchase contract will be concluded when we receive confirmation of this Order.
8. Costs for the use of means of communication incurred in connection with negotiations on you pay for the conclusion of the purchase contract yourself, these costs do not differ in any way from the basic rate.
1. You can pay the price of the goods in the following ways:
by cashless transfer to the seller's account no.: 2001713001/2010
IBAN: CZ13 2010 0000 0020 0171 3001
maintained at Fio banka a.s.
or cashless via a payment system.
2. If you pay by bank transfer, please pay the purchase price together with the indication of the variable payment symbol specified in the confirmation e-mail sent to you in the confirmation We will send offers. In the case of non-cash payment, the buyer's obligation to pay the price is fulfilled at the time of crediting the relevant amount to the seller's account. The goods will be made available after crediting the relevant amount to the seller's account.
3. We will issue you a tax receipt for each payment after payment of the price. She will comply requirements of tax and accounting regulations. The due date will be 14 days from its dispatch in pdf format to your email address.
4. The seller is not a VAT payer. Information on the total price of the goods will be given with the offer goods.
1. The provisions of this article apply only if you are entering into a contractual relationship with the seller exclusively as a consumer, i.e. a person who acts outside his scope business activities.
2. According to the Civil Code, you as a consumer have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract concluded via the Internet within 14 days of receiving the goods. However, our goods have certain specifics because it is digital content.
3. Important notice: Please note that if you buy goods that are digital content, we make such goods available even before the expiry of the statutory period for withdrawal from the contract and you cannot, in accordance with § 1837 letter l) civil Code to withdraw from the contract.
4. If you would like to withdraw from the contract, please send a request to email@example.com.
5. Within 14 days of your valid withdrawal from the contract, the subject of which was delivery goods that are digital content, we will refund you an amount fully equal to the price of the goods, namely the same way we received payment from you.
6. According to Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection, you have the right to an out-of-court solution consumer dispute arising from the contract. In that case, you are entitled to appeal to the Czech Trade Inspection, (Central Inspectorate - ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: coi.cz). Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes initiates exclusively at the suggestion of the consumer, in the event that the dispute has not been successful with the seller solve directly. The proposal can be submitted no later than 1 year from the day the consumer applied his the right that is the subject of the dispute, with the seller for the first time. You have the right to initiate extrajudicial proceedings online dispute resolution through the ODR platform available on the website ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
1. We are responsible for ensuring that the goods are free of defects upon receipt. That is, at the time when you receive the goods, we are responsible in particular for the fact that: the goods have the properties that we have agreed upon and, in the absence of an agreement, the properties that we have described by us or the manufacturer or which you might expect having regard to the nature of the goods and to based on advertising provided by us; the goods are suitable for the purpose for which we state their use; the goods correspond in quality or design to the contracted sample or original, if the quality was or design determined according to the contracted sample or template.
2. We are responsible for the fact that the ordered goods are accompanied by a tax document.
3. We are not responsible for defects caused by incorrect use of the goods.
1. Please send your complaint to e-mail: email@example.com
2. The note for your claim must contain the following details:
your contact details, a description of the defect and a request for the method of settlement of the claim;
proof of purchase of the goods (preferably by attaching a proof of purchase).
3. When making a complaint, you will receive a written confirmation by e-mail - complaint protocol, which serves as a document in the settlement of the complaint. In the complaint the following information is given in the protocol: when the claim was made, what it is content, which method of handling the claim you require.
4. You can make a claim during the warranty period or during the period of use and according to your choice
to demand in the case of a defect that constitutes a material breach of the contract (regardless of whether
removable or non-removable defect):
free removal of the defect by repair;
a reasonable discount from the purchase price or a refund of the purchase price on the basis of withdrawal from the contract
5. A material breach of the contract, which the party in breach of the contract already knew about at the time of its conclusion of the contract knew or should have known that the other party would not enter into the contract if this she foresaw the breach.
6. In the case of a defect that means an insignificant breach of contract (regardless of whether it is a defect removable or non-removable), you are entitled to the removal of the defect or a reasonable discount from the purchase price.
7. If a removable defect has occurred repeatedly after repair (usually the third complaint for the same defect or a fourth for different defects) or the goods have a greater number of defects (as a rule at least three defects at the same time), you have the right to claim a discount from the purchase price or withdraw from the contract.
8. If it is not possible to repair the goods, you can request a withdrawal from the contract full refund of the purchase price.
9. If we prove that you knew about the defect in the goods before taking it over or that you caused it yourself, we are not obliged to honor your claim.
10. Within three working days at the latest, we will decide on your complaint, or on the fact that it is decision needed professional assessment. Information about the need for a professional assessment can be found in we will inform you of this deadline.
11. We will handle the complaint, including the removal of the defect, without undue delay, no later than 30 days from its application, unless we agree with you in writing on a longer period. After within this period you have the same rights as if it were a material breach of contract.
12. The warranty period is extended by the time from the application of the claim to its settlement.
1. The terms and conditions are in English. All arrangements between the seller and the buyer is governed by the legal order of the Czech Republic.
2. If the relationship established by the sales contract contains an international element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by the law of the Czech Republic. This does not affect the rights consumers resulting from generally binding legal regulations. As a seller, we are not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to you the provisions of § 1826 paragraph 1 letter e) of the Civil Code.
3. All rights to our website, especially copyright to the content, incl page layout, photos, movies, graphics, trademarks, logos and other content and elements, it belongs to us as the seller. It is forbidden to copy modify or otherwise use the website or any part of it without our consent.
4. We are not responsible for errors arising as a result of interventions by third parties online store or as a result of its use contrary to its purpose.
5. We can change or supplement the wording of the terms and conditions. This provision does not affected rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous commercial version conditions.
6. You can contact us at any time if you have questions about these terms and conditions email: firstname.lastname@example.org